Hello Beautiful People,
Please tell me I’m not the only one, I hope I’m not. It would be weird if I was, worrying actually. Do any of you always tend to get acne break outs over and over again in the same areas of your face? If the answer is yes then, (Phew, I’m not crazy or weird) I come bearing good news,your skin doesn’t hate you – in fact, its trying to tell you something.
Forgive me if I sound like a broken record, when I was doing research on acne and how best to treat my skin I came across a lot of research on Chinese Face Mapping as well as articles and videos from bloggers like Asian Beauty Secrets and The Love Vitamin to name a few.
People, Chinese Face Mapping is art, its the art of unlocking the mysteries of the skin to help us all treat our pimples and break outs. Its that little glimmer of hope, that soft whisper that says, “Babe, 9 out of 10 times there is a solution behind your skin disorders”.
Trust me, its a great resource to use in analyzing your health and well being and also to pick up any imbalances in your body. Print this map, stick it on a wall and use it.. Listen to your skin and within a few weeks you should see an improvement in your skin and health.
HERE’S THE 411 ON WHAT YOUR BREAK OUTS, SPOTS ARE TRYING TO TELL YOU
Zone 1 and 2: Bladder and Digestive System
- Improve your diet by eating more whole foods (brown rice, oats, fruits, vegetables etc) and hydrate with at least twolitresof water a day
Zone 3: Liver
- Slow down party girl or guy !!!!! 🙂 Cut out the alcohol, greasy food and dairy. This is the zone where food allergies also show up first, so take a look at your ingredients.
- Try and Exercise every day ( 30mins+) and get adequate sleep so your liver can rest.
Zone 4 and 5: Kidneys
- Anything around the eyes (including dark circles) point to Dehydration. Drink more water
Zone 6: Heart
- Chill out, find your bliss and make sure you check your blood pressure.
- Also, since this area is chock-full of dilated pores, check that your makeup is not past its expiry date or is skin-clogging.
Zone 7 and 8: Kidneys
- Again, drink up! And cut down on Soda, Coffee and Alcohol as these will cause further dehydration.
Zone 9 and 10: Respiratory system
- Do you smoke? If yes, STOP or Cut down.
- Do you have allergies? If yes .
- Try cutting down on (meat, dairy, alcohol, caffeine, sugar) and adding more alkalizing foods like green veggies. Another thing that most of forget – Dirty cell phones and pillow cases are two of the top acne culprits and this area is what they affect the most!
Zone 11 and 12: Hormones
- This is the signature zone for stress and hormonal changes. And while both are sometimes unavoidable, you can decrease their effect by getting adequate sleep, drinking enough water, eating leafy veggies and keeping skin scrupulously clean.
- Ladies, breakouts in this area can also indicate when you are ovulating
Zone 13: Stomach
- Step up the fiber intake, reduce the toxin overload and drink herbal teas to help with digestion.
- Consider having detox smoothies or water (recipes coming soon)
Zone 14: Illness
- Zits here can be a sign that your body is fighting bacteria to avoid illness.
- Take some time out and drink plenty of healthy fluids
Dear Hypochondriac keep an open mind about these things – none of them are 100% accurate, conclusive, or true for everyone its just to help you keep yourself healthy. If you think its something serious be sure to visit a doctor!!!
Smiles 🙂 🙂 🙂
Thank you all for following my blog, I hope this helps.
(Don’t forget to click on the like button and share with your friends and family)
you can follow me on Bloglovin