….. A fresh seasonal avocado!!!
😀 from that statement alone I’m sure a couple of things just happened. Some of you agree with me a 100%, some of you rolled your eyes, some of you are indifferent and some, like my friend, I wont mention her by name, just gagged at the mere thought of having a fruit. (Yes people, its a FRUIT). Its some magical nature-butter and in my opinion the darling of the produce isle.
Listen, food is medicine and the right relationship with food will make a positive impact on your health, your body, your mind and life. I am a firm believer in ditching diets and eating healthy. Healthy eating will do more for you than a diet can ever do. I know Avocado gets a bad rep but don’t stop reading yet, give me a chance to change your mind. Remember changing your mind could change your life for the better.
DEAR GYM JUNKIE
- Avocados have more potassium than bananas which means by consuming them you could easily avoid muscle cramps
- They help maintain optimal muscle and nerve function
ADDICTED TO BEAUTY
- CONTROLS ACNE. Regular intake of avocados effectively controls acne or breakouts in the skin. It therefore keeps the skin supple and glowing.
- HEALTHY SKIN TONE. High in B vitamins which help your body’s metabolism and its maintenance of a healthy skin tone,
- You can use Avocado in facial masks, hair care, and so much more. (for hair and skin HOW TO’s just comment down below and i will prepare something for you)
JUST HEALTH CONSCIOUS
- Avocado is good for bone strength and durability
- Avocado helps with CONSTIPATION… (high in insoluble fiber which is great at cleaning out your bowels by way of increasingly efficient bowel movements. Which means you will stand a lesser chance of getting constipated)
- MEAT REPLACEMENT. Avocados provide all 18 essential amino acids necessary for the body to form a complete protein so if you are trying to cut down on animal sources of protein in your diet, or if you are a vegetarian, vegan or raw foodist seeking more protein, avocados are a great replacement.
- EYE HEALTH High quality Vitamin A which is good for eye health
TO THE STUDENT
- Avocado helps with STRESS and ANXIETY so constant intake can help you manage your stress levels before an exam or big test
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED FINDING OUT MORE ABOUT AVOCADOS, I find that when I know a little more about the health benefits food can give me, I am more likely to eat it !!!! If you want to know how I made any of the food in the post let me know and ill be glad to share the recipe. These are a few easy, budget friendly ways you can incorporate avocado into your diet
Thank you for reading and following my blog, (If you aren’t following me yet, just press the follow button and get updates every time I share something). Don’t forget to share,like and comment!!
Have a great day 🙂